Los Angeles Home Building Experts for Dynamic Projects
The Los Angeles property and asset management services of Lahav Group provide tenant-focused property management aimed at enhancing investment values. Day-to-day operational procedures, cost-management practices and benchmarking have been refined to provide our customers with state-of-the-art, detailed information and reports that expedite and enhance the decision-making process. Long-term planning and asset management procedures are handled by our experienced and dedicated staff that truly understands the requirements of the real estate industry.
At Lahav Group, we strive to enhance the value of your property through aggressive, pro-active and responsible management. We look to maintain a powerful, competitive edge in the marketplace for your properties and search for ways in which to promote a strong relationship with tenants and property owners.
As a Lahav Group client, we will provide you with an in-depth experience unparalleled by other companies. Our company is fully licensed, bonded and insured. Sharpened by fresh insight and practical creativity, we respond to the changing needs and demands of the marketplace while remaining committed to your needs. And we have over 14 years in contracting behind us to back it up.
Our property management services in LA cover:
- Reporting: We give you a detailed report every month to describe current and prior activities on the property, including an up-to-date income statement, rent roll, trust ledger and maintenance feedback statement. We can either deposit proceeds ongoing or at the time of the report.
- Leasing: We do all of the work, from advertising available units to tenants, showing the properties/units, advertising the vacancies, handling the rental applications and agreements, calling references and more to get qualified tenants on your behalf.
- Rent Collections: This is something we take seriously and will charge any late fees or speak to the tenants, if necessary. We are familiar with actions to take in case of problems to give you peace of mind.
- Accounting: Our advanced computerized accounting systems can provide detailed reports quickly, as well as accurately tracking the income and expenses so that you can maximize the profit of your rental property. We can ensure that you remain tax compliant and will keep diligent books that are available to you 24/7.
- Maintenance: Making sure the property maintenance is handled timely and properly is something we take pride in. Our friendly property management team gets to know your tenants personally to make sure they are happy and that any issues get solved as soon as possible. We have carpenters, electricians and plumbers on staff to make this possible and give good attention to lawn and aesthetic maintenance, also.
Let our experienced property management team deliver amazing work and superior customer service to maximize your investment property. Call us at 855.524.2848 to meet one-on-one, or contact us here.